For the past hundreds and thousands of years opals are considered as numinous valuable stones that are exclusively found in Australia. This continent sees the most number of tourists every year who are willing to spend lavishly on various unique and extraordinary things like south sea pearls that make this place stand different from that of others. Same is the case with opals in Australia they are rare to be found gemstones, a secret desire of every woman. These stones are luminous and eye-pleasing and are found in four different forms like white, black, boulder and crystal. Among all of them black opals are considered as the most stunning and mystifying.
Opals in Australia symbolize desire and luxury; when you buy them you own the most expensive and dazzling stones in your collection of jewels. These glittering and shimmering range of stones popular for their unique feature they carry. There are few things to remember that you should not miss out to look for when buying soft, lustrous and radiant black opals.
· Color: When buying opals the first thing you should do is decide the color that you want to go with; whether you choose black or white or crystal make sure to look if t eh color is saturated or not, if it is then the value of these stones is higher and extremely worth investing money on.
· Clarity: On buying crystal opals you can see for the clarity in its quality and cut and shape of the opal. Remember the stone to be precious and luminous it has been free of blemishes and flaws. With a beautiful visual appearance the stone definitely takes full marks in the clarity department.
· Transparency: You can test the transparency of opals in Australia by enjoying a visual treat of the same. When you take a look at these stones from all sides you will be able to see all seven rainbow colors.
· Shape: Most people don’t are very keen on the shape of black opals whether in earrings or rings or pendants. Un-cut as well as oval and round opals are quite in trend these days. In fact south sea pearls for that matter are quite popular for their natural round shape.
· Cut: Opals are usually preferred in its originals form, which is un-cut and look shimmering that way. But as per people’s choice these stones are cut to blend with jewels from earrings to rings to pendants and necklaces.
Whether you buy south sea pearls or opals from web stores or from deals make sure you look for accreditation certificate. Don’t forget to get your part of research done excellently so that you don’t get cheated. Remember to look for those specific features and you are sure to get complete value for your investment.